“The basis for high quality, nutritional silage is to reduce the contaminants in the form of soil and stones in the fodder”
6.30 and 8.30 m hydraulic foldable. Making the most of grassland.
Milk producers througout Europe are getting increasingly conscious of the importance of quality forage for improved productivity. Better forage often leads to higher yiels. The basis for high quality, nutritional silage is to reduce the ash content in the form of soil and stones in the fodder. MaxiRoll Greenline is a modern solution to grassland management and a good implement for both establishing new grassland and maintaining of existing grassland.
- The substantial 710 mm diameter cylinder rollers are constructed from 10 mm heavy duty steel. The waterproof cylinders rotate on a continuous steel axle to ensure an even contact over the land.
- The weight of the roller can be increased by up to 75% when lled with water. The profiled well-ends reduce damage when turning and protects the soil and grass. The result is easy to see.
- Hydraulic weight transfer
MaxiRoll Greenline is equipped with hydraulic weight transfer as standard. The weight from the frame and wheels is transferred via the hydraulic cylinders to the side frames to ensure equal pressure over the whole working width.
- DUOFLEX System
Thanks to the ”pressure and oat system” the side frames are able to induvidually follow the ground contours using the integral accumulator. This makes MaxiRoll Greenline extremely exible and easy to pull.
- Brakes for hydraulic folding version Greenline 6.30 and 8.30 m can be fitted with either pneumatic or hydraulic brakes. The pneumatic option includes heavy duty shafts and 480/45x17 TWIN wheel assembly.
- Pneumatic Box (300 or 500 L)
The pneumatic seeder is an optional accessory that allows the sowing of small seeds up to 5mm diameter across the working width of the roller. The seed rate is adjustable from approximately 1kg/ha to maximum of 30kg/ha. Seed rate is independent of forward speed.
Thanks to the ”pressure and float system” the side frames are able to induvidually follow the ground contours using the integral accumulator. This makes MaxiRoll Greenline extremely flexible and easy to pull.