The range of compact straw blowers Raptor is composed by three different models of 2m3 capacity.
The straw blower is standard equipped with a hydraulically driven shredder fitted with disks and a swiveling chute (270°) with the following performances 15 m right and 13 m left. This machine has a chute cut-off (patented) that avoids jamming problems, loading round or square bales is made by the hydraulic rear door.
- Swiveling chute -270°-
- Hydraulic shredder fitted with 5 blade disks
- Fixe bolted comb
- Hydraulic bed chain
- Hydraulic loading rear door 650 kg
- Manual control -M- (Mounted version)
- Cabled control (Trailed version)
- Tyres: 7,50 x 16 - 12 PR Ø 770 mm (Trailed version
- Raptor Telescopic Electric
- Straw bedding a farm building in a single pass.
- Shredding a bale in less than 3 minutes
- Swiveling 270° - 15 m right - 13 m left