Woods' BrushBull™ cutter has set the standard for today’s rotary cutter market — with innovations such as the smooth, slope-top deck and Quick-Change blades. Requiring a minimum of 30 hp, the BB720X gives you Woods superior durability and performance in a sleek, round-front design. This rugged 182,9 cm attachment is lightweight, maneuverable, and has a cutting capacity of up to 7,6 cm; slicing through tough brush and trees with ease.
• 5,1 cm tubular rear bumper provides structural integrity when backing over brush
• Heavy-duty, replacement skid shoes
• Standard Quick-Change blade pins are easy to remove
• Standard chain shielding, for added safety and peace of mind
• Standard adjustable baffles for material distribution
• Option dual wheels